NWRB ensures sufficient water supply from Angat dam during dry season
April 1, 2021
The National Water Resources Board (NWRB), upon the recommendation of the members of the Technical Working Group (TWG) on Angat Dam, approved sufficient water to MWSS and NIA in the months of April and May to address the water requirements of the demand increase during the dry season and to support safety and hygiene measures against COVID-19.
NWRB Approved Gender and Development Plan and Budget 2021
PROGRAM SCHEDULE for International Virtual Conference on Water Demand Management (Download here)
- A Municipal Drought Plan for Water Demand Management
- Synergizing Water Utilities & Business towards Water Sustainability -Indonesia
- The Singapore Water Story
- Water Demand Management -Philippines
- Droughts, Restrictions and WDM in Cape Town Water
- End User Water Demand Management Strategies in the United States
NON-PAYMENT OF WATER BILLS DURING THE STATE OF PUBLIC HEALTH EMERGENCYNWRB-regulated water utilities/water service providers have encountered problems on non-payment of water bills by its customers due to the issuance of NWRB Memorandum No. 2020-01 which refrain from disconnecting water supply to individual households for the duration of the State of Public Health Emergency. The said Memorandum Order is not intended to protect the abusive customers neither was it meant to exempt the latter from paying the water bill. This proposed policy aims to enlighten the responsibilities of the water utility and their clientele as well."