Administrative and Financial Divison Frequently Ask Questions

Can we pay our Annual Water Charges thru bank/online banking?

  • Yes, you can pay your AWC and SRF thru any branch of United Coconut Planters Bank (UCPB) over-the-counter only. Online bank transfer/bank to bank payment still not available in the bank payment.

How to pay AWC and SRF?

  • Fill out the payment slip form of the bank (use your Water Permit Number or Client ID Number as your subcriber account number)
    Provide a copy of your Statement of Account to the bank