Common keyboard shortcuts are applied here. However, here are the Accesskey assignments to help us navigate the site. Use the Access Key (ALT + Charater assign) or combined with Shift Key.
|Alt + 0||Accessibility Statement (this page)|
|Alt + 1||Goes back to Home Page|
|Alt + R||Main Content|
|Alt + 5||Frequently Asked Questions|
|Alt + C||Contact Information|
|Alt + K||Feedback/Complaint|
|Alt + M||Site Map|
|Alt + S||Search|
General Web Site Layout
The web pages are consistent with its design and column positions all throughout the web site. It uses the 3-column format. IT also applied the latest trend which is called Responsive Web Design. It means that the site can be viewed in any screen size and resolution without creating a separate page.
The design specifications are:
1. The top most bar has the Home, Transparecy, Products and Services, Contact Us, Accessibility and Search box for easier access.
2. The left column is composed of the NWRB logo which appears at the top left corner. The mid-side bar are the Transparency seal logo and the Log-in menu.
3. The right column are composed of Standard time and Calendar of events.
The Main Content has the following.
1. The Axillary bar or Bread crumbs covers all the important link such as, About Us, Director's Corners, Advisories, FAQs, and Download.
2. The Content area
3. Sitemap Bottom Links
Other Instructions and Features
- Simply type Alt + R to go directly to the Main Content.
- All images have ALTERNATE text attributes. Decorative graphics appear on the CSS files.
- The website can be resized to any screen and font size.